Our team of market experts are dedicated to find your fair margin and help you drive robust, transparent & competitive bank margin discussions. Leverage the power of large-scale data, financial modelling and banking knowledge in your next margin negotiation.
We help CFOs, financial decision makers and boards with:
- Strategic Reviews: Proactive check up to identify financing costs savings.
- Imminent Margin Negotiation: Powerful insights to provide guidance and clarity over bank margin changes.
- Bank Loyalty Tax: Review competitiveness of existing margins and decide what action.
- COVID-19 RBA Stimulus: Discover how COVID-19 stimulus measures has effected margins and what questions you need to ask.
See what we do
As CFO, I foster a healthy, supportive and mutually beneficial relationship with each bank. Over the past 18 months I have used BankEdge to reduce our funding costs to a fair and competitive level.Anthony RousCFO, Kennards Self Storage
I now approach negotiations with my bankers with new confidence, grounded in real data and facts.Anthony RousCFO, Kennards Self Storage
What we can do for you
All stakeholders have benefited from the transparent benchmarking process which has assisted in achieving competitive outcomes.Peter Geizer, Ph.D.General Manager, INC Invest
We continue to be impressed with the level of bank pricing insights provided by a BankEdge Margin Review.Peter Geizer, Ph.D.General Manager, INC Invest
Margin Review and Negotiation
The Margin Negotiation ensures you lead the margin negotiation conversation with your bank.
BankEdge analyses your new offer against current market conditions and enables unprecedented transparency into bank pricing that leaves no room for hidden or unexplained increases in your financing costs.
- Current facility offer evaluation
- Negotiation strategy
- Market pricing supporting materials
- ‘Fair’ margin prediction using latest market data
- Itemised margin price drivers visualisation
- What-if Financial Scenarios
Benchmark your margin
Even if you aren’t in talks with your bank, you can still evaluate the fairness of your margin. Our Health check benchmarks your margin’s competitiveness and is the first step towards understanding your margin’s health.
Margin Health Check
Our Health Check provides all the historical information required to assess the fairness of your current lending margins.
This information is a key indicator towards the need to review your margins.
- Competitiveness check
- Historic Margin evaluation
- Market pricing supporting material
- Board report ready bank facility summary
- Credit Risk Grade estimate
- Banking Health Score
Try it for yourself
See our banking insights in action for yourself with free access to a relevant example. Access visual reports, interactive dashboards and tailored timelines that are backed with market data.
Create a free BankEdge account see how current banking data and financial modelling can help you understand your margin and drive fair bank negotiations.
I had a good understanding of our facility pricing relative to the market, but the BankEdge review showed it with data.Brian ReitanoChief Financial Officer, Sunstate Cement Ltd.
The reports were easy to understand and provided insights that guided productive board discussions.
Working with BankEdge made the review process straight forward.Brian ReitanoChief Financial Officer, Sunstate Cement Ltd.
The results helped consolidate my understanding of our facility pricing options and market factors impacting them.
Stay informed with curated bank pricing updates
Banking news by the experts
Learn about changes in the market, fiscal policy and bank jargon that impact your margin and how to use them in your next negotiation. We summarise trading updates, central bank publications and banking trends, so you don’t have to.
- RBA COVID-19 Term Funding Facility: initial allocation
- RBA COVID-19 Term Funding Facility: additional allocation
- APRA COVID-19 Capital relaxation
- Bank COVID-19 Risk-overlays